Purchasing a new home is one of the most important decisions you and your family will ever make. Finding the perfect property is a multi-faceted process. As a leading real estate professional, I take the responsibility for leading you through every step of the process from viewing homes, to financing, to making sure the final contract is in your best interest. I will supply you with all the information you need to know about our beautiful Massachusetts and Connecticut area communities including current market conditions, local schools, the local economy, even where to buy the best canolis or bagels.
Negotiating is an important aspect of the buying process and my years of experience have honed my skills so that I can bring you the best possible price with the best terms and conditions. I am committed to helping you through all aspects of the negotiations to conclude the transaction. I will be by your side through the home inspection and mortgage processes. I want you to know absolutely everything about the property you are buying. In my experience, an informed client is a happy client.
If you are looking for a fast and easy way to find the right home, join my V.I.P list by signing up for the Turnberg Advantage. This electronic feature allows you to save your favorite searches with daily e-mail updates regarding the status of each property, receive notification of new listings that match your search criteria, sign up for an open house, and more. I can also provide you with a "Checklist of Services to Buyer Clients" and "Home Buying Procedures" specific to the area. If you are also selling a home, check my Seller's Section for information and guidance.
It gives me great pleasure to welcome my clients as new friends and neighbors. To help you settle into your new home and community, I offer my extensive contact base of hairdressers, landscapers, handymen, doctors, lawyers, restaurants and preferred vendors.
Please contact me to ask me any questions about the Greater Springfield Massachusetts, Hampden County, and North Central Connecticut home buying process.
Selling a home with a Coldwell Banker professional like me can make a potentially complicated, intimidating process easy. As a marketing specialist and Coldwell Banker representative, I am able to offer the tools that make your home visible and attractive to the widest possible audience.
Selling your home involves some critical decisions that can make or break an outcome. How much is your home really worth? How long will it take to sell? How do you handle buyers who procrastinate or make undesirable offers?
As a premier real estate agent in this market, I can guide you through the process from beginning to end. I want you to get the maximum value for your home, experience the least inconvenience, and make sure it all happens within your time frame. Resources I provide to help sell your home include:
- Marketing Plan: Selling your home requires more than posting the property on an MLS website. Together we will prepare a detailed marketing plan that includes everything from establishing the listing price and advertising strategies to putting up signs and conducting open houses. Contact me for the full range of marketing materials and services I offer.
- Coldwell Banker Advantage: By listing your home with me, you will have my personalized service backed by Coldwell Banker- New England's most powerful real estate network. Coldwell Banker offers a full service marketing system: Newspaper Displays, Internet through NewEnglandMoves.com, and ColdwellBanker.com, Photo Gallery, Full Motion Video and more.
- Comparative Market Analysis: Buyers want to buy your home for as little as possible. Through detailed comparisons between your home and recently sold homes as well as other currently listed properties, we can determine what your home is realistically worth in today's market. In the real estate industry, this is called a Comparative Market Analysis or CMA. Contact me for a FREE Home Value Estimate.
- Buyer Qualification: At the time an offer is presented to you, I strive to assure that the buyer has the ability to afford your home. This insures that you can move forward with confidence.
- Internet Marketing: The more buyers who see your home, the more your home stands out against competing properties, the greater your chance to sell at the highest price in the shortest time. Listing with me includes marketing your property across the Internet. It will appear on Trulia.com, Zillow.com, RealEstate.msn.com, RealEstate.yahoo.com, Homes.com, Realtor.com and other top national sites.
- Buyer Matching: When I list your home I will email your listing to all the agents working within the area's Board of Realtors. Your listing will be emailed to buyers whose criteria match the criteria of your home; it is a powerful way to jump-start the sale of your home!
- Home Staging: You and I will walk through your home together. I will advise you how to present your property to potential buyers in order to help maximize its selling price. Some improvements are worth it, and some are not.
- Contracts: Contracts can be complicated and intimidating. You do not want to go to a closing with doubts and uncertainty. You will have the full benefit of my experience and knowledge for a smooth and successful closing.
- Statutory Disclosure Requirements: Massachusetts and Connecticut have statutory disclosure requirements. These include everything from agency disclosure forms to termite inspections. I will walk you through this process and make sure you conform to any and all Massachusetts or Connecticut statutory disclosure requirements. I will also inform you of any inspections that might smooth the negotiating process with buyers to ensure a timely and successful closing.
Ask any question about selling your home. Are you interested in learning just how much your home is worth? I can provide a free market analysis of your home. Do you want to know how I would market your home? I can provide you with a presentation of how I would market your property. Get in touch with me today.